The Customer Support Specialist position encompasses a unique combination of customer support, problem solving, financial operations support, technical assistance and other functions key to our Company’s philosophy of providing excellent customer service.
The Customer Support Specialist serves as the primary customer contact and proactively manages customer relationships by ensuring customers understand and utilize the full array of products and services provided by Fintech.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ensuring all customer calls and email requests are responded to appropriately and on a timely basis
- Timely processing of manual invoicing and bank account changes per department standards
- Process all monetary and non-monetary returns submitted by our processing banks which includes customer communication, tracking and follow up.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Maintain knowledge of Fintech policies, products, services and internal procedures
- Educate customers on Fintech website and processes
- Maintain professional skills to ensure customer satisfaction
- Formulate recommendations for system enhancements and process improvements to increase effiencies with customer support department and customer end user experience.
- Assist with updating SOP’s and creating training documentation for internal and external use
- Keep Management apprised of critical customer situations
- Promotes positive interactions with all Fintech business units
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- People-oriented and customer focused
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Solution Knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to produce results quickly
- Motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To be considered for this position, please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org